Hi guys,
I am officially the world's worst Blogger. Is there anyone left, still checking my blog?? I should just fold and shut this baby down, but I LOVE reading the blogs in my blog feed (especially my Sister-in-law Carly's!!--who is putting on the pressure this week!) :)Carly is the reason I got a blog in the first place, she makes it look so easy and fun!! But, up to this point I have had a really hard time finding things to write about on my blog, as my life is pretty routine (sleep, work, cook, eat, clean a little, you get the point) UNTIL NOW!!! Logan and I are PREGNANT!!!! And, we couldn't be more excited! We have been married for 2 years in July, and decided it was a good time to start trying to start a family! Well, it worked...
Now that that's out there, I have no reason not to blog right?? Hopefully!!
Anyway, we are going to be 15 weeks along on Sunday. I am finally (knock on wood) starting to feel better. I am still incredibly tired, and wonder at times how many hours of sleep in a day it would take to make this exhaustion GO AWAY!--I am thinking I could sleep 24 hours, and still be tired. (Making a baby-- a real live baby-- is TOUGH work!) I guess maybe I shouldn't question...
Tomorrow Logan and I have our 15 week appointment, and we are really looking forward to hearing the sweet pidder padder of our baby's heartbeat! (I don't think that sound could get old!!) I am also pretty curious to find out how much weight I have gained (am feeling the squeeze in ALL of my work pants!!)
Anyway, I will not make any promises for pictures, but will 'try' to be better about blogging (including the occasional belly shot) , now that I have something to say :)
Thanks for hanging with me...
Amygh

Yessss! I knew that would work! You have plenty to write about now:) glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.
ReplyDelete