Hey guys,
I am planning to be extra productive this weekend. A few weeks ago I bought a junky looking old stereo console, that I want to turn into a console table for our foyer (I can't bring myself to spend several hundred bucks on a new one.)
I forgot to take pictures of what it looked like when I bought it. Sorry, I barely wanted to touch it (it was full of cobbwebs and dust), let alone photograph it. So here is a picture of it all scrubbed and torn apart.
Please excuse the bad pictures...I tried to take them in our garage...but I think you can at least get the idea of what it looks like (before).
This project has a long way to go...but I feel like I have made at least a little progress. This weekend I need to SAND, make and attach shelves for both sides, prime, dry, sand again, paint, dry, sand again, paint once more, sand again, FINALY POLY, and DRY one more time, then it will hopefully be ready to come into our home (we will see). I will keep you updated on how this goes over the weekend, hopefully the weather cooperates!!
Happy Mother's day to my amazing Mama, and all the Moms out there!!
PS. 2 posts in one day?! Hope you enjoy, it will probably never happen again...hehe



Oh its cute!! I can't wait to see it done!! See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see the finished project :)
ReplyDelete