Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I heart the Heartbeat...

As a Mom-to-be, could there be a better sound than your baby's heartbeat? I don't think so!! It is like music to my ears. Logan and I heard our little ones heart beating again last Friday. The heart rate was 154 beats per minute (amazing...) this is interesting because the first time it was 172 bpm!! Quite a bit slower this time around!!

There is speculation that a quicker heartbeat indicates a girl, and a slower heart rate indicates that the baby is a boy. I am a little skeptical of this school of thought. If it is true, then our baby must have started out a girl, and then 4 weeks later turned into a boy ;)

Logan and I are contempalting whether or not to find out the sex of our baby! What do you think? Should we find out? Should we wait? Did you find out with your babies?

1 comment:

  1. Obviously, we find out!! And I think the cake idea is seriously the best idea ever, and you should do that!! Don't wait to find out, how am I supposed to plan my gift and your shower?!?! :)Also, I still think you're having a girl.

    ReplyDelete