Tuesday, November 1, 2011

20 Week Appointment/ Ultrasound

Hi!

This week on Friday, Logan and I have our 20 week doctors appointment and ultrasound. We are really looking forward to seeing our baby for the first time!! Although we have not made an in-stone decision of whether or not to find out what we are having, we think we probably will...

Ahhh, it is a hard choice to make!!

Logan's brother Joe and his wife Carly are finding out what they are having today!! (Logan and I have bets on it...I placed my money on that they are having a girl. I don't know why, but I have just had a 'feeling'.) We will get to find out TONIGHT!!---FUN!


Hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween yesterday. We had 88 Trick or Treaters. It was my favorite Halloween yet!! So fun to see the cute costumes and how excited the kids are to be out--getting CANDY!

That's it for now. Have a good one!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you two!!!! Good seeing tonight. Let the planning begin!

    ReplyDelete