Monday, March 21, 2011

Cream Puffs and Rain

With the kind of weather we have been having (rainy, cloudy, crappy) I get in the mood for comfort foods all over again. It feels like sabatage to my plans to feel comfrotable in a swim suit in just 25 short days. (Arizona...still counting down!)

Anyway, this weekend I had tons of plans to be productive...sand and re-stain a dresser, paint and poly a table a set of chairs for outside, the list goes on. Did I get any of this done? Nope!

Instead I spent most of the weekend inside, reading, watching tv...and baking CREAM PUFFS! YUM! I have never tried making them before, but have been craving something good! So last night, I took a stab at it. They turned out GREAT! I will post a picture later! Logan even had some...and said he LOVED them...a huge suprise for those of you who know Logan!!

Happy baking...even in crappy weather!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. wow, impressive that logan tried them...although it WAS the weekend. Time for him to cut loose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He ate his without vanilla pudding...
    :)

    ReplyDelete