I have never blogged before, but the more I look at others blogs, the more I want to create my own...here goes nothing!!
Logan and I have 3 nephews so far, and love every minute we spend with them!
This last weekend I took pictures of our nephew Ryder. He is going to be 10 months old this month, and is such a sweet little guy! Alway smiling and happy!
Three weeks ago when My mom, sister, and her 2 boys (Cooper and Owen) were at our house for the weekend we had a ton of fun with a tote, and some basic toys...it is amazing to me how children don't need fancy things to be satisfied. We played with/ in that one blue tote for hours!!
I enjoy capturing the moments that are not planned...those are when the real personality shines!!
I will post some pictures soon! Got some really cute ones!
Amy
I just realized NOW that you have a blog!!!! Yay!!
ReplyDelete